MongoDb Repo Plugin
A highly functional data access layer for a MongoDb database.
- Domain driven ORM supporting divergence between data model and domain.
- CRUD, Patch, and Upsert for single and multiple entities.
- Embedding and Cascading enabling full continuity for single-hit writes of parent and child entities.
- Read-optimized by placing the burden of joins and embedding into write operations.
- COTN smart defaults and optional DDL on demand for low-code implementation of typical scenarios.
- Comppliant with Standard Codiac Interfaces enabling seamless use of multiple data source providers across a given domain
Add the plugin to your api startup script runner...
codiac .addPlugin(MongoDbRepoPlugin) .run(myApiDef);
Register the server address for your mongoDb in your api definition's
NOTE: The plugin will automatically register mongodb with your api using default values, so if you plan to take all the defaults, even this step is unnecessary.